springtime after a long winter

My lake has completely melted over the past week. The water is flowing freely...
the ducks and geese are swimming... and the sun is shining on those little ripples,
performing a magical dance for all who pass.
Nothing feels better than Springtime after a long Winter.
 

And that sky... oh how blue that sky is.

Each season has it's glorious sky colours. But Spring has the bluest of all.
 
As I walk around the lake this day, my mind drifts to a distant memory...
my wedding day... and a poem that was included, somehow, in my ceremony.

It's funny! I can't remember the details of my wedding day, though I worked very hard on those details. :) It's all a blur. But I do remember being extremely happy... and feeling loved.

And this poem... suddenly I remember this poem.
 
 i thank You God for most this amazing
day:for the leaping greenly spirits of trees
and a blue true dream of sky; and for everything
which is natural which is infinite which is yes
 e.e.cummings
 
For whatever you see God to be or not to be...
a day like this deserves a grateful thought sent high above.

I hope you are enjoying your Springtime.