it is snowy outside my window today

A beautiful snowfall has covered us over night. Every roof top... every limb... ever needle on the pine tree is covered in a gorgeous blanket of white. Untouched as of now.

It is still too early to go explore outside (and too cold), so I shall stay warm and cozy in my home for just a while longer. A little coffee will hit the spot. When drinking coffee from a Christmas mug, you can not be bothered with anything else. :)

I think I will stare a while at this little make believe village on my window sill, and dream of life in such a magical land.

A Sunday morning in December. Quiet... peaceful... just right.

Disclaimer... no kids this morning. There was a sleepover at a friend's house last night. Thus the quiet. Heavenly... but I shall miss my little guy soon.