in like a lion...

 It was one of those March days when
the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold:
when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade. 
~Charles Dickens~

Well, that's kind of how it is today. Except it is still winter in the light as well as the shade... yeah, it's not warm anywhere around here today. So the quote doesn't fit at all... except for the March and wind part. But it's my blog and I like it and I wish it was that sort of day. So there you go. March has arrived with one of the coldest mornings of the season. We were -40C with windchill this morning. Really!?! But as the old proverb predicts, if March comes in like a lion, hopefully it will go out like a lamb.
We had another dump of snow as well. It is certainly beautiful outside, and I am not complaining (well, I am but whatever). But come on green... I need some green.

I wish I had something else to share with you other than the weather, but I don't. It is all-encompassing at the moment. I hope you are staying warm and looking for Spring where ever you are today. If we all wish really hard, I am sure we can find it.