welcome my dear ones... to a magical blog party

"Come in... it's so good of you to come. 
No, now's not time to be shy. Come on in."


I've been busy in my craft room cutting paper and inking edges... 
creating a little home away from home for us to enjoy. 
Inspired by a very special place...do you recognize it?

Please come in.... everyone is welcome.

Sit a spell and join me in a cup of hot tea with honey by candle light.
And if you stay a little longer, we may even open up
that bottle tequila that was left on the porch. A celebration indeed.

We'll talk and laugh and spend good time together.
And maybe we'll spill a secret or two...

We shall find some herbs and petals, for use in a true love spell perhaps.

...and wish for things too impossible to be true.

Sally... "I hope I never fall in love. I hope I never fall in love."
Gillian... "I can't wait to fall in love."
We can say good bye to the bad things... those pesky little inconveniences.

"Hands up. ladies. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust."
~Aunt Frances~

And welcome in the good

"Curses only have power when you believe them. And I don't.
...you know what? I wished for you too."
~Gary~

 

But for certain... we will sit together as sisters and share those tales of yesteryear... 
the ones that are passed down from generation to generation,
over the kitchen table by word of mouth.
For there are always words of wisdom to be shared in this house. 

Gillian... "You ever put your arms out and spin really, really fast?"
Antonia... "She does it all the time."
Gillian... "She does? Well, that's what love is like. It makes your heart race.
It turns the world upside down. But if you're not careful,
if you don't keep your eyes on something still, you can lose your balance.
You can't see what's happening to the people around you.
You can't see that you're about to fall."


"My darling girl,
when are you going to understand that "normal" is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."
~Aunt Frances~
Thank you for stopping by.
Please... visit some of my friends today.
Practical Magic Blog Party 
And if you haven't seen the movie Practical Magic... you must.
You will love it.