sunflowers make me smile

I was looking over the forecast and it called for two more hot days here in Alberta... then we'll be heading down. I won't lie... I am looking forward to the cooler temps and the breath of Fall coming in. But as my last post conveyed, I am trying to enjoy these last few days of Summer.

So off to the Bowden SunMaze we went today.
It was a bit of a drive, but we finally made it there.

I can never keep up...

Mostly because I stop to take pictures like this one.

But half way through... what is that yellow we see in the distance?

Sunflowers!!

So many to get lost in... and we did.
One I was very fond of.

Very in love I was.

A little silliness on the way out.

And a visit with the donkeys and other animals. Goodness I love donkeys.

Then home we go...But we will definitely be back soon.