another page for the nature scrapbook and mood board

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."
Frank Lloyd Wright

I scrapbooked this morning. There is no denying my love for paper scrapbooking. I tried digital, as mentioned in a previous post, but it is just not the same. I like using my hands too much. This layout is very simple, but I like the way it turned out (you can click on it to enlarge it). I used paper and ink... that's it. The pictures are from our drive to Elbow Falls last week. This will be part of our Nature Scrapbook.

UPDATED!

Almost forgot my mood board. I'm just doing the looking forward board this time around.

Feeling whimsical, indoor gardening (it will still be too cold outside), thinking of nature and wanting to paint more. Love and peace as always. You can join in the fun here.