Nature Journals

Just a quick post. I have been doing some online research on nature journals since posting this morning. There is so much wonderful information out there. I may be changing my original idea just a tad to add a little more journaling. But I still want to keep with a type of scrapooking style in the book. Here's some of the resources I have found for nature journals.

Sierra Club - Keeping a Nature Journal
Kid's Planet - Create a Nature Journal
Highlights Kids - Nature Journal Tips
Handbook of Nature Study

These are just a few of the many of have come across today. I am looking forward to taking all of these ideas and putting our own spin on them. Plus adding an artist touch of our own. Can't wait to get started. If anyone else knows of some other resources we might find useful, please feel free to share. I would love to hear about them.