Ahh... that's better.


It felt nice to do this layout. I had felt uninspired as of late, but tonight I just sat down and looked through some of our Fall walk pictures. I love Autumn... more than any other season. And J and I had some great walks through the wood. I haven't really had a chance to scrapbook any of them... my mind has just been filled with Christmas stuff that I needed to get done. So this is officially the first Autumn layout from this year. The quote is a favourite of mine from John Muir.

"Let children walk with Nature, let them see the beautiful blendings and communions of death and life, their joyous inseparable unity, as taught in woods and meadows, plains and mountains and streams of our blessed star, and they will learn that death is stingless indeed, and as beautiful as life."

So this is really me. I look at this layout and can totally and completely see myself here. This is how I like to scrapbook. Nothing fancy. Not a lot of embellishments or things of that sort. Inky edges for sure. Just simple... but special.